Refund Method: If you return an eligible item, you can choose between a refund to the credit card you used for payment for the item's purchase price minus a $6.95 restocking fee (unless the return is a result of our error), or a refund in the form of an Tricut.com gift card credit for the full amount of the item's purchase price. Tricut.com gift cards may be used on Tricut.com.
If you originally paid for the purchase with gift card credit, or with a combination of gift card credit and payment by credit card, you will receive the refund in the form of Tricut.com gift card credit only (with no restocking fee).
The refund will be automatically applied, and you should expect a refund to your credit card or debit card (a $6.95 restocking fee will apply to credit card returns, unless the return is a result of our error), or gift card credit to your account for the full amount of the refund, approximately 14 days from the date you mail your return. We will notify you once we've applied the appropriate form of refund.
Additional shipping fees paid for international or expedited shipping within the U.S. are non refundable.
Returnable Items: For an item to be eligible for return, the following must apply:
- Return items for a refund within 30 days of receipt to the credit card or debit card you used for payment minus a $6.95 return shipping fee (unless the return is a result of our error).
- Return items for a refund in the form of a Tricut.com gift card minus a $6.95 return shipping fee (unless the return is a result of our error). Tricut.com gift cards may be used on Tricut.com, subject to the terms and conditions of the Tricut.com gift card.
- Items must be returned in their original packaging, including: warranty cards, manuals, tags and all accessories.
- Items must be unused and undamaged.
- When returning multiple orders or multiple shipments from a single order at the same time, please package each order in a separate package and include the correct return documentation with each order.