Refund Method: If you return an eligible item, a refund to the credit card you used for payment for the item's purchase price minus the brands restocking fee (unless the return is a result of our error), will be applied.
If you originally paid for the purchase with gift card credit, or with a combination of gift card credit and payment by credit card, you will receive the refund in the form of Tricut.com gift card credit only (with no restocking fee).
The refund will be automatically applied, and you should expect a refund to your credit card or debit card, or gift card credit to your account for the full amount of the refund, approximately 14 days from the date you mail your return. We will notify you once we've applied the appropriate form of refund.
Additional shipping fees paid for international or expedited shipping within the U.S. are non refundable.
If free shipping service was selected there is a $5.99 fee applied upon your return and it is not refundable.
Brand Restocking Fees: Calculated based on listing price and not price paid after any applicable discounts or promo codes.
Joewell – 10% restocking fee
JW Shears – No restocking fee
Kasho, Nic & Yasaka – 15% restocking fee
Matsuzaki & Kouho – NO RETURNS ALLOWED / FINAL SALE
Returnable Items: For an item to be eligible for return, the following must apply:
- Return items for a refund within 30 days of receipt to the credit card or debit card you used for payment minus the appropriate / applicable restocking fee
- Return items for a refund in the form of original payment.
- Items must be returned in their original packaging, unused and including: warranty cards, manuals, tags and all accessories.
- Items must be unused and undamaged.
- When returning multiple orders or multiple shipments from a single order at the same time, please package each order in a separate package and include the correct return documentation with each order.